What We Do:
- 1. Community Empowerment and Youth (CEY):
Unlocking people’s potential by:
- Offering a range of skills-development/tailor-made trainings and apprenticeship opportunities for the youth and women.
- Facilitate access to required and relevant information, skills and resources for wealth creation, preventive health and entrepreneurship development.
- Sensitize and moblise grassroots activism towards a specific change in attitudes, practices, visioning, and to actively participate in community transformation actions.
- 2. Knowledge sharing and Advocacy (KSA)
Building an information society by:
- Adapting the available ICT tools to facilitate community led information documentation and sharing.
- Developing structures that enable information access and learning at individual and community levels.
- Advocating for policies and platforms that facilitate citizens’ engagements and demand for better service delivery and entitlements.
- 3. Technology for Social Accountability and Development (TSAD):
- Collaborative efforts in design and deployment of platforms enabling citizen engagement with leaders without fear or risk of repercussions
- Building the capacity of CSOs and civil servants to use ICT in service delivery monitoring.
- Amplifying citizens’ voices on the status of human rights, good governance, accountability and service delivery.
- 4. Social Inclusion, Rights and Livelihood (SIRL):
- Amplifying the silent voices of socially excluded persons, the vulnerable women, youth, minorities and displaced persons /refugees; capacitate them to assert, demand and realize their human rights.
- Sensitizing the community to tolerate and defend minorities’ rights and dignity.
- Building capacities of the margnilised and vulnerable persons to generate wealth and reduce their poverty-exacerbated vulnerability.
- 5. Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation (CCAM):
- Sensitizing citizens on the dangers of climate change
- Informing citizens on climate-resilient pathways including adaptation, mitigation, and sustainable development.
- Promoting practical skills and technology for climate change adaptation /resilience e.g. energy saving mechanisms, sustainable use of resources and conservation techniques.